Monday, February 16, 2015

...Oh my god

So, while I have been sitting here listening to music and watching music videos on YouTube I am watching more and more videos and realizing how much older I am getting. I mean, I listen to so many types of music I never know where my music mood will take me. So, today mine has gone into the pop category. I had on Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care. I started looking at the age of the fans in the videos and realizing And if that didn't make it bad, I ran across a song and the girl looked really young and I looked up and it said she was born in 1997 and then I read... AGE 17!! holy shit, I am getting old. What is going on????

I guess I am not the only one who is feeling this. And honestly, every single person goes through this at some point. I honestly knew it was coming and I am excited to age but it just came along so much faster than I thought it would.

I will be 30 on May 1st and honestly, that makes me think about what all has happened in my life. I mean, we already went through that many years. It is just crazy to think about. I will be back in awhile to finish my thoughts but I need to publish this since it has been sitting here for awhile alright.

Peace

-A Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment